Saturday, August 2, 2008

Totally ' wicked'

Hey,
LOL.... I'm blogging again.. Thanks to Li Anne (If you are reading this. thanks) and Archie. In case you didn't already know.. my new CRUSH. haha.

Last sunday, (flashback) 27th July 2008, was a memorable night for me. I had the opportunity to watch wicked ( Broadway musical) here in Melbourne at the regent theatre. LOL... It was an experience of a lifetime.. i didn't think that it will be such a genuine and great production. I enjoyed it a lot and loved the cast and the songs. My first impression of the musical when it started was like OMG... the voices of the cast are really powerful and mind blowingly awesome and the storyline was inspiring. I Truly love the part where the wicked witch sang the song ' defying gravity'. It's meaning is simple but yet it penetrates deep into the soul and heart. Another song, ' For good' brought tears to my eyes as it is the finale song and it was about two friends that have come a long way and have influenced each other to change for the better and they may never meet again forever. Besides these truly inspirational and touching moment, there are also some really witty and funny moment where the audience laughed their head out LOL. So here are some pictures we took after the show... Its kinda sad because we can't take any photos during the show.. because photographing and video recording is 'illegal'. LOL



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going soon too!