Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's getting on my nerves...

hello,

Today was a pretty stressful day! I am deprived of sleep and i was forced to wake up at 7.40 am for a test at 8.15 am. Gosh!.. the test was a disaster for me... When i saw the paper... *thud*.. what the heck is that??? Did i ever studied that before??? I was completely blank! it was like a high brick wall forming higher and higher in my brain blocking all my thoughts! LOL seriously it's very very hard! or maybe i didn't study hard enough. haha. Then after the test i got a major headache and that was what it takes to ruin the rest of my day *roll eyes*. I can't even concentrate on the lecture after the test (i had a 2 hrs break and i was like wasting time doing unnecessary stuff like complaining about the test) LOL. I know I know... I should not be crying over spilled milk.. But dang it! it's my nature.. I always do that.. complaining and stuff.. He he. Anyway, my headache keeps getting worse and during the second lecture i can barely listen to the lecturer (yea.. its that bad). Then, i decided to skip my tutorial at 6 pm and went home to sleep. I kinda felt guilty not attending the tutorial though. Anyway, I'm all well now after 3 hours of sleep.. can you belive that! GOSH... i should be doing my assignment now.. but i'm procastinanting.. that's why i'm here...LOL.. and my ODD doesn't help either..it's like a magnet pulling me into a state of oblivion.. Seriously.. it's that bad and it's not even funny anymore.LOL. I have been sleeping waaayyy to late these past weeks and i don't know what's wrong with me.. It's so dang weird!! Well i guess i am really active and ispired after midnight because its like i have more motivation to study and stuff after 12 am.. Gosh.. i think i'm like an owl .. woot woot! but the consequence is that i am reluctant to wake up the next morning...well.. i hope i can put today's test behind me and continue looking forward to tomorrow and every other day after that.. hehe. Anyway.. i hope i pass the test (i seriously doubt i will) but wish me luck anyway..LOL. Thanks for reading and sorry for all the rambling and ranting... haha. See Ya!


No comments: